Russell Farm and Forest Conservation Foundation
- Offers professional Guidance and Assistance to land owners, farmers, conservation and sustainable agricultural organizations, and municipalities in all matters of:
- Land conservation
- Transfer of rights and land
- Farmland access and tenure
- Contracts, leases, and negotiations
- Farm ecology
- Fundraising and grant management
- Partners directly with landowners, farmers, land trusts, non-profit organizations, town and county boards and commissions, and state and federal agencies.
- Consults and serves as advisor to non-profit organization, farmland investment organizations, town, county and state entities.
- Speaks locally, regionally and nationally.
and maintains no benefitting interest in the land conserved.
The Foundation’s internal funds cover wages, administration
and a small grant program.
For interest or questions, contact:
Ian McSweeney, Director